Sponsoring a Child
Become a sponsor and help turn a child’s dream into a reality.
All sponsors receive progress reports via email and where applicable, group photos. However, as we are very serious about protecting each child’s safety and privacy, individual photos of your sponsored child may not be included unless the grandparent gives us written permission.
There are several ways you can make a difference. Choose which excites you the most.
- Sponsor a child to a holiday program of their choice. Extra-curricular activities provide opportunities to discover natural talents or specific interests that inspire hope and raise self-esteem.
- Sponsor a child’s tutoring for a term. Academic ability can make all the difference to a child’s self-confidence as well as the ability to access greater career opportunities.
- Sponsor a child’s sport’s club fees for a year. Sports can play an important role in social development and providing a sense of belonging.
iDareDream welcomes individuals who would like to help with our community events.
Please connect by emailing email@example.com or writing to iDareDream, P.O. Box 189, Osborne Park, 6917
Workplace Giving & Fundraising
Workplace Giving provides an opportunity for employees to make regular donations to iDareDream through their pre‐tax pay. The process is simple to instigate through workplace payroll systems and provides an effective way for workplaces to give back to their local community.
For iDareDream, Workplace Giving provides a sustainable and regular revenue stream and a chance to work collaboratively with employees to achieve a shared vision.
Alternatively you may wish to become an iDream Supporter and present our cause and raise funds at your next workplace social event. We can provide information materials or other help if required.
Become a Corporate Partner
Collaboration is an effective way to create powerful outcomes. We invite you to explore a Partnership with us that meets your needs as well as ours.
Strategic and commercial benefits of partnering with iDareDream include:
- Differentiating your brand and attracting new customers through alignment with an inspiring community-benefit cause.
- Engaging and deepening relationships with staff and customers by making a meaningful impact towards our future society.
- Dedicated support from our Partnerships team as we work together to empower these young people to be his/her greatest self.
Contact us to find out more and create a partnership opportunity that’s right for you.
Fund a Program and Become an iDream Hero
Our activites and programs are chosen for the positive impact they can have on the lives of these vulnerable children.
Besides the fun of being able to join their peers and make new friends, these experiences nurture within the children a sense of belonging and connection.
Through positive experiences a child’s perspective and self-image can quickly and radically change, providing renewed hope and a happier life for them and their grandparents.
It is our primary goal to provide them the greatest chance of a positive, drug-free future and becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
Connect with us to explore how you can become a Hero.
A bequest to iDareDream is an exceptional and lasting way of showing you care.
When preparing your Will, an expert such as a Solicitor or Trustee Company can advise you on the different types of bequests available and the best way to have your wishes expressed in your Will.
Please contact us to discuss the nature of your wish or desire to have Mirabel included in your Will.
Help to grow awareness
Since 2016 a multi-disciplinary, cross-institutional study has been underway with grandparent carers in Western Australia. Research partners Wanslea, Edith Cowan University and Curtin University have gathered a comprehensive body of evidence to improve outcomes for children in the full-time care of their grandparents.
Wanslea and Grandparents Rearing Grandchildren are calling on the Australian Federal Parliament to provide support and recognition to grandparent carers.
If you would like to support the ‘Call to Action for a Fairer Future for Grandchildren’ please download and complete the letter, and send it to your local Federal politician or any Senator in Western Australia.